Table of Contents
Breville Barista Express BES860XL
Breville Barista Express BES860XL: The Brand Name for Quality and Durability
Breville brand is the name of style and quality with durability. Since its inception in 1932, the company has satisfied more than a billion customers every year by providing generic kitchen appliances and top notch after sales customer support. The company makes a wide range of small kitchen appliances, such as toasters, food processors, kettles, blenders e.t.c
Now Breville has introduced one of its finest and most sleek and stylish Breville Barista Express BES860XL Machine with Grinder as an all in one espresso solution for the home coffee and espresso lovers.
Majority of Amazon users has reviewed it with five stars as the best espresso machine. You can make a coffee house quality beverage right in your own home within 2 minutes. The machine is mid-priced and can be bought from Amazon, but the features it provides are matchless and durability is outclass.
It is an automatic espresso machine, but gives you much user control by letting you decide whether to use it manually or through programmable features. Although it’s not super-automatic but it comes with a built-in burr conical grinder. A built-in Grinder is far better than a separate one, to make a flavoring espresso.
Additionally, it features a water filter also which solves your filtering problem and comes in an accommodate size of 14 x 12 x 15. This machine is a perfect start for everyone as it provides an interface for a novice beginner by providing double wall filters so you don’t have to worry if you don’t know the right ground size or temp pressure to use.
For espresso enthusiasts, it provides non-pressurized single wall filter so you could test and try different extractions.
Let’s review some of Breville Barista Express BES860XL important features.
- Patented dual-wall filters (pressurized), along with regular filters (non-pressurized).
- Built-in burr conical grinder with an adjustable size from very fine to coarse and it delivers a very fine ground coffee.
- 15 bar pressure capacity to make the coffee shots
- Magnetic tamper that allows you to either tamp on the counter or do it on the board.
- Steam wand, which produces very fine textured milk and comes up with an additional froth jug.
- Very easy clean up and maintenance as you can very quickly rinse the portafilter and filter basket. Additionally, the dripping tray alarms you with an “Empty Me” wording once it’s just about full.
- Overall operating time is less than two minutes for making your espresso ready.
- 4 Portafilters are provided, single and double shots.
- Pressure gauge, which is very helpful in determining when your preparations are adequate.
Breville Barista Express BES860XL Machine Product Details
|Max. Power||1450 Watts|
|Built-in Grinder||Burr Built-in Grinder|
|Cup Capacity||1 Cups|
|Features||Built-in Water Filter|
|Water Tank Size||67 oz.|
The majority of Amazon customers have reviewed positively about Breville Barista Express. A happy customer told that he used it over nine times in 24 hours to taste the espresso again and again.
Another admired the beauty and design of the machine and the look it transpires to others. Almost all of them agreed that they are getting a very close café version of espresso, right from their kitchen.
However, a handful of customers has critically reviewed the machine. It was complained that after a non-heavy use of the machine, just after 10-months, its base leaked down and water covered the counter top. Customers also suggested that an adjustable feature for water temperature has to be added to add more value to the Barista.
By looking into the pros and cons as provided by the customer reviews, it can be deduced that its advantages far outweigh its cons. Breville Barista Express is a fine built, stylish and impressive espresso machine with a relatively affordable price too. There are many espresso machines out there, but the quality, material, style, durability and convenience provided by Breville Barista Express is matchless.