Servings – 4
Preparation Time – 20 minutes
Cooking Time – 1 hr
- Chicken Stock (900ml)
- 4 Chicken Drumsticks
- 4 chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon mild paprika
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion (Peeled and roughly chopped)
- 1 garlic clove (Peeled and crushed)
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 tablespoon tomato puree
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 carrots (Peeled and cut into chunks)
- 1 yellow pepper (Deseeded and cut into chunks)
- 100 g green beans (Trimmed and halved)
- 100 g baby plum tomatoes
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Sprinkle paprika over chicken portions and season it with salt and black pepper.
- Heat the oil in a flame-proof casserole and fry the chicken portions over high heat until evenly browned. Remove with a slotted spoon and set it aside.
- Add onion and garlic to the casserole and fry for about 5-6 minutes. Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute. Add the stock, tomato puree and Worcestershire sauce; bring to boil.
- Replace the chicken in casserole and add carrots. Cover and simmer at a gentle flame for about 35 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in the beans, tomatoes, yellow pepper; cover and simmer for a further 15-20 minutes until the chicken is cooked properly and the vegetables are tender.
- Ready to serve.